Archival Tyvek® - Tags
Perforated and plain format Tyvek® Tags for labelling artefacts within the workshop and objects store.
This CXD swing label is made from 350gsm white Heritage Archival pHotokraft paper. The brass eyelet has 1 cotton tail 300mm long fitted to one short side.
Archival Self-adhesive Labels
A product range developed to the requirements of the Dutch National Archive in Den Haag. High quality archival selfadhesive labels made with CXD Archival Rag Endleaf paper with good adhesion to most substrates. Very stable acrylic based adhesives with minimum plasticizers. Suitable for use with all computer printer types including laser printers, they are currently sold in sheets which can feed automatically from the paper tray of most desktop printers.
Conservation By Design Archival Rag Endleaf is an exceptionally high quality paper developed for conservation bookbinding e.g. end papers, guarding etc. It is manufactured from 100% cotton fibre. The paper has successfully been designed to meet the most stringent standards required by conservation binderies, libraries, and museums. It has a smooth wove surface, buffered with calcium carbonate and tub sized with a pure non-ionic oxidised farina starch to resist fibre picking when printing and to impart extra fold surface strength to the paper. The paper is specified to pass recognised silver tarnish tests.
Paper Stock - CXD Archival Rag End Leaf
- Made from 100% cotton fibres
- Acid free
- pH8.5 (hot extract)
- Buffered with calcium carbonate
- Tub sized with pure non-ionic oxidised farina starch
- High fold strength before and after accelerated ageing tests
- Light fast, Blue Wool Scale = 5
- Colour: Natural White
- Archibond SA9/2, 25 gsm modified Poly Butyl Acrylate/Resin
- Adhesive reversible with industrial spirit. Based on highly successful and long used Document Repair Tape Adhesive
Label Holders Self-adhesive
Multi purpose transparent label holders for vertical or horizontal use. The pockets open on the short edge, and are supplied with white paper inserts. These neat, well-designed label holders are available in three sizes, are easy to use and suitable for a variety of applications.
- Ideal for titling archive boxes, ringbinders, folders, labelling shelves, letter trays and many other applications
- Re-labelling is simple and the strong adhesive makes sure the labels stay in place