Foam board is a core of CFC polystyrene foam to which paper liners have been laminated on both sides to give a smooth, matt coated surface. Foam boards are feather light, warp resistant and easy to cut. Acid-free papers and textiles can be laminated to the surface by either wet or dry mounting techniques. Thicker and more rigid boards can be created easily by pasting together.
- Colour: White
- Standard lining paper (not acid or lignin free)
- 3.5mm; 5mm & 10mm thicknesses
- Polystyrene foam centre
- Clean, dust free, easy cutting
- Lightweight support board
- Deep bevel picture mounts
- Mounting tapestry or needlework
- Mounting medals, fans and other 3D objects
- Picture frame backing boards
- Storage of artwork, portfolios etc.
- Shaped box linings