pHoton™, 100% pure cotton, high purity, photographic storage papers are ideal for making large folders, linings and backings. We are offering the roll format because it is easier to store and less vulnerable to damage in handling than extra large sheets.
- 100% cotton fibre from pure cotton linters
- Uncalendered surface from allowing maximum airflow
- Free form Optical Brightening Agents (OBA )
- Low average ash content of 0.06%
- Passes Silver Tarnish Test
- Criterion 1: Effects on colloidal silver detector: Oxidizing influence
- Criterion 2: Effects on colloidal silver detector: Reducing influence
- Criterion 3: Staining of gelatine/ photographic paper detector
- Criterion 4: Mottling of colloidal silver detector
- Reducible sulphur, as S, mg/kg, (ppm) less than 1
- Test method reducible sulphur BP & BMA Procedure No. 49 (1967)
- Photographic storage – prints and negatives
- Textile storage
- Silver artifact and metal storage.
- Linings, backings and wrappings